AUTOAMERICA PREMIUM BLUE MICROFIBER TOWEL
HOW TO USE
1. Make sure the surface is decontaminated, dry and in shade;
2. With an applicator (included in the product), spread GT Shine on the desired surface, making cross-oriented movements (vertical and horizontal) without leaving gaps in the application;
3. Do not overload the surface with excess product;
4. Wait 10 minutes;
5. Remove excess GT Shine with a clean, dry microfiber cloth;
6. Allow 24 hours to cure and dry.
*For better dirt removal, use:
– APC Autoamerica and
– ClayBar Autoamerica
**The surface must be decontaminated
***Do not use tow or cloths that loosen threads at any stage of the process
AUTOAMERICA GT SHINE COATING – Plastic restorer
GT SHINE COATING, Autoamerica's plastic revitalizer, offers revitalization and protection for all plastic vehicle components.
Developed with high technology and unique formula, GT SHINE offers greater protection and coating for plastic structures. GT SHINE facilitates cleaning and daily maintenance, in addition to preserving the treated surface, due to its non-stick properties.
GT SHINE facilita a limpeza e manutenção diária, além de preservar a superfície tratada, devido às suas propriedades antiaderentes.
Revives the original color of all plastics affected by weather conditions. High protection against UV rays, acid rain, light acid products, water, oil, pollution and soot.
Does not dry out;
Colorless: does not change the texture after drying;
Can be reapplied without being removed.
SIZE: 50 ml