This document has been prepared in accordance with the General Personal Data Protection Law (Law 13.709/18), the Civil Rights Framework for the Internet (Law 12.965/14) (and EU Regulation n. 2016/6790). Also, the document may be updated as a result of any regulatory update, which is why the user is invited to periodically consult this section.
HOW DO WE COLLECT USER AND VISITOR PERSONAL DATA?
User and visitor personal data are collected by the platform as follows:
- When the user creates an account/profile on the platform: this data is basic identification data, such as: email, full name, city of residence and profession. From them, we can identify the user and the visitor, in addition to guaranteeing greater security and well-being to their needs.
- When a user and visitor accesses autoamerica.com.br: information about interaction and access is collected by the company to ensure a better user and visitor experience. This data can deal with the keywords used in a search, the sharing of a specific document, comments, page views, profiles, the URL where the user and visitor come from, the browser they use and their access IPs, among others. others that may be stored and retained.
- Through a third party: the platform receives data from third parties, such as Facebook and Google, when a user logs in with their profile on one of these sites. The use of this data is previously authorized by the users with the third party in question.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT THE USER AND VISITOR?
The personal data of the user and visitor collected are the following:
- Data for creating an account/profile on the platform: email, full name, city of residence and profession.
- Data for browsing optimization: access to pages, keywords used in the search, recommendations, comments, interaction with other profiles and users, followed profiles, IP address.
- Data to carry out transactions: data related to payment and transactions, such as credit card number and other information about the card, in addition to payments made.
- Newsletter: the e-mail registered by the visitor who chooses to subscribe to the Newsletter will be collected and stored until the user requests to unsubscribe.
- Data related to contracts: before the formalization of the contract for purchase and sale or provision of services between the platform and the user and visitor, data related to contractual execution may be collected and stored, including communications between the company and the user.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE USER AND VISITOR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data of the user and visitors collected and stored by the platform has the purpose of:
- User and visitor well-being: improve the product and/or service offered, facilitate, streamline and fulfill the commitments established between the user and the company, improve the user experience and provide specific functionalities depending on the user’s basic characteristics.
- Platform improvements: understanding how the user uses the platform services, to help with business and technical development. Ads: present personalized ads to the user based on the data provided.
- Commercial: the data is used to customize the content offered and generate subsidy to the platform to improve the quality of the services.
- User profile prediction: automated processing of personal data to assess usage on the platform. Registration data: to allow user access to certain content on the platform, exclusive to registered users.
HOW LONG IS PERSONAL DATA STORED?
User and visitor personal data are stored by the platform for the period necessary to provide the service or fulfill the purposes set forth in this document, in accordance with the provisions of item I of article 15 of Law 13,709/18.
Data can be removed or anonymized at the request of the user, except in cases where the law provides for another treatment. Also, the personal data of users can only be kept after the end of their treatment in the following cases provided for in article 16 of the said law:
- I – compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation by the controlling shareholder;
- II – study by research body, ensuring, whenever possible, the anonymity of personal data;
- III – transfer to a third party, provided that the data processing requirements set forth in this Law are respected;
- IV – exclusive use by the controller, access by a third party is prohibited, provided that the data is anonymised.
SECURITY OF STORED PERSONAL DATA
The platform undertakes to apply technical and organizational measures capable of protecting personal data from unauthorized access and situations of destruction, loss, alteration, communication or dissemination of such data.
Data relating to credit cards are encrypted using “secure socket layer” (SSL) technology, which guarantees the transmission of data in a secure and confidential manner, so that the transmission of data between the server and the user is encrypted and encrypted.
The platform does not exempt itself from responsibility for the sole fault of a third party, as in the case of hackers or crackers, or the sole fault of the user, as in the case where he himself transfers his data to third parties. The site undertakes to notify the user in the event of any breach of security of their personal data.
The personal data stored are treated confidentially, within legal limits. However, we may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
The sharing of user data only occurs with data referring to publications made by the user himself, such actions are publicly shared with other users.
The user’s profile data is shared publicly in search engines and within the platform, and the user is allowed to modify this configuration so that his profile does not appear in the search results of such tools.
WILL THE STORED PERSONAL DATA BE TRANSFERRED TO THIRD PARTIES?
WILL THE STORED PERSONAL DATA BE TRANSFERRED TO THIRD PARTIES?
Therefore, we recommend reading their privacy policies to understand what personal information will be used by these providers.
Suppliers may be located or have facilities located in different countries. Under these conditions, transferred personal data may be subject to the laws of jurisdictions in which the service provider or its facilities are located.
By accessing our services and providing your information, you are consenting to the processing, transfer and storage of this information in other countries.
COOKIES OR NAVIGATION DATA
Cookies refer to text files sent by the platform to the user’s and visitor’s computer and which are stored there, with information related to browsing the site. Such information is related to access data such as location and time of access and is stored by the user’s and visitor’s browser so that the platform’s server can read it later in order to customize the platform’s services.
The persistent cookie remains on the user’s and visitor’s hard drive after the browser is closed and will be used by the browser on subsequent visits to the website. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your browser’s instructions.
The session cookie is temporary and disappears after the browser is closed. It is possible to reset your web browser to refuse all cookies, however some platform features may not work properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
The user, when registering, declares to know and can exercise his rights to cancel his registration, access and update his personal data and guarantees the veracity of the information made available by him.
The user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, for which he must contact us via email [email protected] or by mail sent to the following address: Rua ShirleyBoeira Souto, 376 – Colombo – PR. CEP.: 83413-740.
When changes are made, users will be notified. By using the service or providing personal information after any modifications, the user and visitor demonstrate their agreement with the new rules.
In the face of the merger or sale of the platform to another company, user data may be transferred to the new owners so that the services offered remain.
JURISDICTION FOR CONFLICT RESOLUTION
For the solution of disputes arising from this instrument, Brazilian law will be fully applied.
Any disputes must be submitted to the jurisdiction of the district in which the company’s headquarters are located.